Houston, Texas

They will obtain penalties & interest.

They will keep 110% of what they recover.

When I hired them they were FSTN and in the last correspondence I received their letter head had changed to Safe Tax Help. I understand, as FSTN they had received 40+ Better Business Bureau complaints... They are after your penalties and interest and will use your disdain toward the service against you. My story is they did recover over $1200 but billed me for $1400. I lost $161 in the process which lasted over 2 years. It is a legalized ponzi and I was the mark.

Don't you be their next victim...

Had an Experience with Federal and State Tax Negotiators?

Comments

another victim

How interesting Jerry Adams should comment, maybe his other 2 personalities would like to join in.He should be in jail with all the other scammers taking advantage of people having hard times.If they do such great work, why are there so many complaints on every website?

Someone put this liar behind bars.Jerry how do you sleep at night with the evil web of deceipt you have woven?

Jerry Adams

This is not true. They do good work.

Thousands of dollars in damage from Thumbtack pro Thumbtack "I recently purchased a house in NJ. I used Thumbtack.com to find a hardwood floor refinisher. I located a 11 times 5 star reviewed company called DLS flooring on Thumbtack’s..." Read more Thumbtack - Leads Review from Westlake Village, California Thumbtack "Notice, they are all Lower Case (names) this is so staff doesnt have to waste time Capitalizing the First and Last initial (You used to be able to somewhat tell this way..." Read more Thumbtack - BUYER BE WARE OF SOUTH TEXAS LANDSCAPE!!!! Thumbtack "ATTACHMENT A DETAILED BACKGROUND ACCOUNTING OF ACTIONS FOR LANDSCAPING WORK @ 7397 REAL ROAD CHINA GROVE, TX 78263 My husband, Aaron ONeal and I, wife, Carla Baker, contacted Mr. Sodrock,..." Read more Preview Models - A Complete and Honest Review Preview Models "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..." Read more Plentyoffish - Can't finish my resume. Plentyoffish "Every time I try to set up my resume; I all most get finished. I've taken a long time to fill it out. I tell the truth about the question...." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more Cohen And Grossman - Kevin Vorhis Cohen Grossman a weak attorney who missrepresented me Cohen And Grossman "I contacted the Cohen Grossman Law firm at 350 N Lake Destiny Maitland, Florida 3275. I spoke to Mr. Grossman about my former employer not paying me my last two..." Read more Mattress Firm - Horrible customer service Mattress Firm "Dealing with Brook at Mattress Firm in Springfield was great until I purchased my base and mattress. The delivery guys damaged my wall getting it up and damaged the base..." Read more